We had a nice weekend and even got home before dark this time! We actually had enough time to unpack, start laundry, and have dinner together before the kids went to bed at the normal time. I think that's a first!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley
~Gordon B. Hinckley
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Weekend trip + birthday celebration
Before I can blog about the current week, I must first take a step back and share our recent trip home to the TC. The priority this trip: celebrate my "little" brother's 17th birthday! I say "little" because he's over 6ft tall now and towers over off of us! Here are some of the highlights:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a fun trip!
Check this out...I found another blog called Good times, Noodle Salad
http://morenoodles.blogspot.com/
At first I thought someone my friend in Utah knows, knew you. (did you get all that?!?) But not so much!
Looks like fun! And oh my goodness, I hear ya on the families living close together--our families live about 2 miles from each other and all it is is volleying from one side of town to the other and explaining why we aren't at so and so's house more often...bah. That's one reason we're in NC now. :)
We have the same problem, and I am in the TC right with the girls. So I am staying with my fam, and trying to visit all the grandma's and Matt's side of the family before I leave on Saturday. Quick Trip!! Fitting in whatever I can :) I feel your pain.
Post a Comment