I run out to pick more grapes before they trim the vines
The kids get up...good morning little man!

The kids check out what is going on outside...I watch pleased to see they are both in good moods & getting along!

Feed the kids...breakfast of champs!

Admire yesterday's efforts. Every can sealed...it was a good day!
Get everyone showered & dressed (sorry no pictures)

Get everyone showered & dressed (sorry no pictures)
They're almost done...kids enjoy watching the chopper

Evaluate damage done to house from yesterday's craziness...the kichten is a disaster!!!



De junk counter...much better!!

In the car on a search for more canning lids (Both Walmarts, Targets, Albertsons...find none!!)

Drop off mail

Get daughter ready for school & wait for school bus...only 5 minutes late today.

Feed the little man lunch....yummmmm

Wash dishes by hand because dishwasher is keeping canning jars hot

Finally the Kitchen is looking better!

Head over to Joleen's to help her can peaches

Waiting for them to process so we can start all over!

The little man enjoying teasing the girls while we work

Walk home to get daughter off bus & to check my e-mail

Dinner from McDonald's...half price happy meal day...feed the family for $6!!!

Enjoy dinner at the park with the Joleen & fam
Play for a bit before heading home

A mommy comfort moment after banging his head.

A happy boy now waving at the camera 

The house is roasting...so very thankful for air conditioning (high today 91 degrees!!!)

Check out the yard...everything looks great!

A quiet moment with the kids before bed

Now that the kids are in bed start making grape juice

Head to the store to get more sugar & comet (the stove is getting gross!).

Finish juicing 7 quarts later!

Good Night!!!
6 comments:
Holy smokes Heather did you take a breath? You are awesome!
What a great day!! You must have been exhausted. Isn't canning fun? It sounds like you are hooked. Great pictures - thanks for sharing your day.
Holcow I was shocked to see all you had done before Joshua had even had lunch! You are super mom! I need to start canning! I will have to hire you and Joleen to teach me next year! (See, I am always putting it off!)
Wow- that picture of my peaches looks awesome!! And thanks for not putting any of me in there!!!!!! Seriously!!!
What a fun day we had! I love my Tuesday night dinner date! :D
I can't wait to see what you did Wednesday!
Holy pictures, batman! I don't think pictures of me sitting at my desk all day would make for a very fun blog. Maybe I'll have to do this on a Saturday or something. :)
Thanks for sharing your fun day!
Great job on your accomplishements and your photography!!
Post a Comment