So after posting my thoughts on the family situation, I have decided that I should have done it in "gripe night" fashion.
What is gripe night you ask? Well gripe night is a Lee family thing that has come in handy many times to get frustrations and/or concerns out. For every 1 gripe you have you list 2 (they play with 3) positive things. Some might agree that I enjoy gripe night a little too much. I have no problem agreeing, getting feelings out in a safe situation...can it get any better?
My gripe: Trying to please all of our family while still enjoying the trip!
Positive #1: We have a great family that has supported us always...love that!
Positive #2: Having a large family with many different personalities brings many new talents. I have learned so much from everyone!
And for the Lee's, Positive #3: We really enjoy spending time with each of you!
1 comment:
You did a great job with that Heather :)
Post a Comment