"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, October 27, 2008

The purpose of my blog

I feel that before I can continue blogging, we need to be reminded of what the purpose, or vision if you will, of my blog is. This blog is a safe place to record my thoughts, feelings, challenges, and everyday events as I struggle to be the very best that I can be.
It is a window into who I am.

I may be taking a bit of a break for the blogging world, we'll see how long it lasts. : )

3 comments:

stylist to the stars said...

I will be so sad not to hear from you if you take abreak. I love the inside look in your family life. I hope you are doing well?
Call me.

Gosfam said...

I will miss your blogging!! I know we aren't the closest friends, but I am an "outsider" so if you need to vent or talk e-mail me...mattles22@yahoo.com

Joleen said...

Don't leave me alone in the blogging world for too long!
I'll guess I'll just have to be happy with getting to see you almost every day!! :D