Notice it's in the 50's this morning...BURRRRR! What happened to our 90 degree weather we had just days ago?! Not quite ready for it.
Have bagels together & head out to the mall.

Stop at the Disney store to get daughter's Halloween costume. Able to get a Cinderella costume & light-up slippers for $30! Stop at camera store and drool over the many lenses I some day would love to have. Grab lunch at the food court...love the pizza!

Randy totally embarrassed that I've pulled out my camera (I had to bring so I could get the right part/toy at the store!) Love this picture & the sweatshirt he's wearing (thanks Wes!).

Raining off on and on all morning...suddenly starts down pouring. Memories of the 5K come flashing back!

Spend the afternoon driving around the valley researching guitars (Randy's latest life goal: to learn to play the guitar)

I stay in the car while Randy browses a store due to the little man sleeping (nap time)

After months of saving & shopping, he finds the one! He tries not to grin as he walks out the store...cute!

Finally the storm is passing...hurray!

It's beginning to feel & look like Autumn all around us...

Once home, Randy brakes out the guitar determined to learn something...

I start making an apple crisp with some of the delicious apples in the garage.


While the little man helps out by emptying the cabinets

Like the hair? His bring back the Flock of Seagulls look!

My new toy...a shutter remote for my camera! Lovin' it!!!

Randy's poor finger tips...ouch!

Some where in there we had some dinner (what did we eat?) and put the kids to bed.
Enjoy some yummy apple crisp with ice cream and

Curl up with my hubby to watch The Count of the Monte Cristo one more time before returning it (really good movie btw).

It was a great day...I love Saturdays!!
2 comments:
I love these posts! They are always great! Love the sea gull look! ;)
I have got to get some apples. That crisp looked sooooo yummy!!
Post a Comment