"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Exploring

Here's a glance at our recent trip to the pumpkin patch for family home evening. We didn't make it out until dusk but had a great time together searching for the perfect pumpkin. The only frustration of the night was the poor lighting making taking pictures horrible. Oh well, we had a great time and ultimately that's what is important!
Happy Autumn Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Gosfam said...

I think your pictures turned out great!! Cute kids, big pumpkins=fun family outing and fun blog post to go with it :)

The Ditts Fam said...

Such cute pics. We went today and I wanted to take some awesome pics, but the dang cam ran out of batteries. So I'm jealous of your cute pumpkin pics! :)