I look forward to general conference so much! Twice a year we have the opportunity to hear from our church leaders and feel spiritually enriched. To make it even better we can stay home and watch in our PJs! Here's what our conference Sunday was like at our house:
Get everyone up and showered, then curl up in our bed for the first bit of conference.

Get chili in the crock pot

and cinnamon rolls going...a conference tradition!

Randy makes brunch...fried eggs are his specialty

The daughter heads outside to get some energy and wiggles out

Conference is back on...so relaxing

Some coloring entertainment while listening...she was very interested in each speaker's name.

Comfy on the couch together...some good family bonding

A precious moment

Enjoying his first cinnamon roll...delicious!!!!!

A random picture found on the camera. I think it was on the way to or coming back from the neighbors. We share our Cinnamon roll wealth.

Fold the 5 loads of laundry I washed on Friday...How do we generate so much?

It was a great relaxing day spent getting spiritually feed & bonding with my family. Can't wait for conference in April!
3 comments:
Ummm. why is the "Conference is back on ...So relaxing" picture backwards??? Just wondering!?!?!?!
:D
OH- and I'm lovin' the laundry pile! I have one of those too! Especially since my neighbor down the street brought over 3 garbage bags full of boy clothes for Devin. I gave one bag to my sister, but that means I still have 2 bags to wash right away. They smoke and the clothes STINK!!!!!
Seriously, your blog makes me hungry. Now I'm craving cinnomon rolls!! Great blogging by the way:)
I thought it was a trick picture! Looks relaxing!
Post a Comment