"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Do you love pandora as much as I do?


Okay so I LOVE Pandora!!!! Call me old fashion if you will, but I enjoy the radio and its ability to keep me up to date with the latest music and lets be honest they normally put together much better play list than I ever can. Mine tend to be super random and never fit together. The one thing I hate about the radio though is never being able to find a station that plays what I like majority of the time!

The solution...Pandora! I tell it a group I like & it plays music that fits the style. Perfect!! Plus, no commercials EVER...even better!!!

My current favorite...the Everclear channel. They plays a good mix of some of my favorite bands such as Foo Fighters, The Offspring, Smashing Pumpkins, Creed, and of course Everclear.

What's your current favorite?

5 comments:

mindsers said...

I'm glad to see you included SP on your list of favorites...no list is complete without it! :)

Joleen said...

Thanks for introducing me to Pandora! Sooo much fun!
I made a station of classical piano music to play at bedtime for my kiddos! They love it!

Joleen said...

So I am totally loving the Everclear station!! Takes me back to High School!!! :D

Val said...

I have loved your blog this past week. What a great family journal you are creating. I like Pandora, too, but the dad likes his own playlist.

Gosfam said...

Wow Pandora sounds great!! i am going to have to check it out. I love music and now that I am working full time I need a good stress relief sometimes.