"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A week in my life photo challenge

The amazing scrapbook artist Ali Edwards posted another challenge on her blog to document this week in our lives. I love it!! It doesn't matter what is going on, the mess your house may be (believe me mine is a mess!) or how crazy things are...let's face it things never slow down! So take some pictures, make some notes, and make the project as big as you would like. I will be taking my cameras with me every where all week so you can experience what it's like to be with me. It should be fun!!!!!

Be looking for A week in the life of our FamLee: Tuesday tonight...until then be thinking about how you can record your life.

3 comments:

RedWarthen said...

Cool, can't wait to see it. I should take pictures of my house right now. It's actually somewhat clean thanks to motivation from teaching preschool today and my mom possibly coming to visit this week.

stylist to the stars said...

That will be fun. I can't wait to see it.

Joleen said...

I'm excited to see it.....but will there be pictures of MY messy kitchen in there too?!?!? ;D

Thanks for all of your expert help today!! You rock!!!