"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, September 26, 2008

Top 5 favorite TV shows

After many days pondering, Here is my Top 5 favorite TV shows:

1. Friends
2. The original Beverly Hills 90210 (the best teen drama by far!)
3. Cosby Show (classic family show that's actually funny)
4. Arrested Development (Hilarious and let's face it...Jason Bateman!)
5. Gilmore Girls (my secret guilty pleasure for something like 5 years!Girly is all I can say)


And because I couldn't narrow it down, Recent Runners up:
House
Monk

What's your Top 5?

3 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Oh my heck. I am a tv junkie. This is way too hard to decide. I like yours. I have never gotten into House though. We love 24. Good post! I'll be trying to go to bed still thinkg of my 5!

stylist to the stars said...

Awesome post Heather and Iwill ponder it and give it a try.

Gosfam said...

I don't know if I could narrow it down--I have so many shows recorded right now it is sick. I hope I get the time to watch things soon. Thank Goodness for DVR.