"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, September 5, 2008

A battle at our house


There has been a battle brewing at our house for the past two weeks. We lost the last remaining training cup (and only cup the little man would drink from) two Sundays ago. After almost a week and 1/2 of him silently refusing to drink anything, he has finally given into drinking from any sippy cup! HURRAY!!!

2 comments:

Joleen said...

Love the picture!!!
And thanks for the caramel corn!!! It is delish!!! (Or at least it was, now its almost gone!!)

Gosfam said...

wow that would have been a trial for sure. I am glad he is happy again :) and so are you I am sure :)