Here's the story of our first Women's fitness race:
We registered in the noncompetitive "Mom's & kids" group, so we where able to take our time & able to bring an extra stroller to give the girls a break when they started to get whinny (which was hardly ever, luckily). The girls did great despite the pouring cold rain. Supposedly it was in the 60's but we felt frozen when we stopped to "party." The weather caught everyone off guard, in fact the weatherman said it was the first rain the area has had since the beginning of July! Go figure we would get a major downpour the one day that we had things planned! Oh well, we still had a good time and we'll forever have a great story to tell! : )
4 comments:
Very Fun!!! VERY WET!!!
Thanks for the great memories!! :D
Now I'm going to go steal all your pictures for MY blog! ;)
very cute pictures! I'm so proud of you both for toughing it out, well done! :)
My hat is off to you!! What an acomplishment. I just kept thinking, "I'm sure glad I didn't sign up." Maybe next year, though:)
How fun!! I want to do something like that. Kendall I think would do well, she is always walking with me. GREAT JOB!!
Post a Comment