"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The new 90210


How much are you lovin' the new 90210? I was very much against making a spin off of one of my all time favorite shows but have been pleasantly surprised! I love the way they're tying the old 90210 into the new version. 90210 will forever live on (or at least for another generation!) So what are you thoughts so far?

7 comments:

Joleen said...

I don't watch TV anymore....I'm usually to into a book to put it down and turn the TV on!
By the way- Much better text color! :D

mindsers said...

We had a holy zip code party last night for the big premier - California rolls, CPK pizza, chips, salsa and guacamole oh and orange soda. It was fantastic!
I'm not in love with any of the new characters yet and in all honesty, I was more excited about seeing Kelly and Brenda than anyone else. I can't wait for Jackie to be on next week! Love the Silver and Hannah references (even though Hannah should only be 12 or 13...). I WANT TO SEE DYLAN!!!!! :)

Gosfam said...

I thought there were some corny parts, but I did watch it and will watch it again :) Can't wait for the primetime soap opera dramas. By the way allergies are getting better :)

Alli Blue said...

I cannot cheat on the original! Dylan, Brandon, come on...... :) Glad to have someone else to stalk! (I mean via blogging, not over the fence) :)

Shawna said...

I missed it...thats ok though, I have the DVR set to record it. I hope I will love it as much as I loved the old one.

Miss you!

Alli Blue said...

Ok, so I watched it tonight. 2 episodes! So good! Do you watch tv alot? I do it is sad to say! We will have to watch and blog!

Karen Tews Lien said...

I tried to watch it...but I just couldn't stick with it. I guess I am just too OLD!