"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, September 19, 2008

What's currently going on at our house

A few weeks ago a photo challenge when around challenging everyone to randomly pick up the camera and take 10 pictures that show your life here and now. I kept forgetting but finally did it after the kids went to bed last night. So here they are:

The pretty roses outside my bedroom window:
The reminder I need daily:
The books that I am currently reading:
The sign that children have had a great time here: (10 kids spent the evening here, including my own, and all had a good time!)
My end of the day treat:
What my husband is doing right now:
A daughter that was pretending to sleep when I came in until I went to take a picture:
What she should be doing:
The magic that only a Cinderella nightlight can spread:
A quiet house finally:
Now I challenge all of you to pick up your cameras and take 10 pictures of your life right now...no picking things up! :)

4 comments:

Joleen said...

What a fun challenge! it will be fun to see how things turn out!

stylist to the stars said...

Great idea but your idea of messy and my idea of messy are two very different things.
Megan

RedWarthen said...

Very cool. I'll have to try it. What a fun blog. I got it off of Joleen's list:)

Gosfam said...

So fun, I am totally doing this :)