So I'm a little behind on my blogging. The week has been a bit hectic and the kids & I have had a weird cold/allergy issue. I have no idea what was going but it all hit us at once but wasn't bad enough to keep us down just enough to irate us all. Don't worry, All is well around here. We have just been running from one thing to another. Monday, Randy left on a business trip. Tuesday, school meeting, our turn for sharing time & snack at school, & dinner with Joleen (so much fun, we should make it a weekly tradition). Wednesday, playgroup & doctors appt & shots (a story in it's self). Thursday, I can't really remember and that brings us to today which we have spent running errands & cleaning the house. On top of everything, my daughter had school everyday too! Now that I think of it, I can't remember if Randy left Monday or Tuesday! That's the kind of week it's been! All I can say is: Hurray for the weekend!!
Here's are fancy business man at the airport at o'dark thirty! Notice his new carry-on & messenger bag! He looks so professional! Also notice he was not thrill AT ALL that I was taking pictures of him at the airport! He kept saying: Do you have to do that?! A.K.A. stop, I have to fly with these people!

Seriously, why must he always travel super early in the morning or super late at night? Okay, so I understand but it's still a bit of a pain dragging the kids out of bed at all hours of the night!
Here's our sweet girl concerned about her Daddy going away. She has worried about him all week!
Now we are just waiting for him to come home. We're in luck as he will be home in a few hours! We sure have missed you Ran! Can't wait to have to home again! :)
1 comment:
We should make it a weekly tradition! Are we still on for Tuesday at my house?
Post a Comment