Here’s the latest tag:
5 things happening in my life 10 years ago?
1. I was a junior in High School
2. Working at my dad’s auto shop
3. Dating guys my best friends & now husband hated
4. Doing things my kids will never know about!!!
5. Wearing sandals year round and wearing them with socks in the winter (that’s right…I was rocking the fashion world!!)
5 things on my to-do list: (I always have more than 5 things but here are a few…)
1. Do laundry
2. Mail the bills (they do no good if they never get in the mail!)
3. Paint a sign for my room
4. Go to bed early (seriously need to pay back my sleep debt)
5. Clean the house
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Peanut butter & pretzels
2. Life or Honey nut Cheerios
3. Junior Mints
4. Chips & guacamole
5. Brownies & Ice Cream
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Build a house
2. Pay off our school debt
3. Go on vacation lots
4. Pamper those around me
5. Invest (It would be nice to have a savings!)
5 places I have lived
1. Olympia, WA
2. Richland, WA,
3. Pasco, WA
4. Kennewick, WA
5. Pullman, WA
5 jobs I've had
1. Front Desk
2. Service Advisor
3. Office Manager
4. Wife
5. Mother
So there you have it, more useless info about me. I tag whoever has a second to do it!
1 comment:
I like it when people do the tagged thing.
You learn things about people that you wouldn't have before.
megan
Post a Comment