

With some reluctance, we say GOODBYE to:
Long lazy days
Hot Sunny weather
Playing in the water
Spending every minute outside
Picnics and Barbecues
Airshows, fairs, & parties
SUMMER
And HELLO to:
Hot apple cider
Sweaters
Long lazy days
Hot Sunny weather
Playing in the water
Spending every minute outside
Picnics and Barbecues
Airshows, fairs, & parties
SUMMER
And HELLO to:
Hot apple cider
Sweaters
Pumpkin everything (pumpkin square anyone?)
Soups & stews
Football games
Beautiful colors
FALL
Happy first day of fall everyone!
It's always hard to enjoy the season when you know winter fallows so closely behind it but I'm going to strive to enjoy it more and am excited to see what Fall is like here in Boise.
Soups & stews
Football games
Beautiful colors
FALL
Happy first day of fall everyone!
It's always hard to enjoy the season when you know winter fallows so closely behind it but I'm going to strive to enjoy it more and am excited to see what Fall is like here in Boise.
{These pictures make me miss the rolling hills of the Palouse. Fall was always so beautiful with the golden fields & changing colors up against the red brick buildings on campus...very collegiate. Oh our college years...good times}
4 comments:
I love fall. It's my favorite season. The cool weather is fantastic.
SWEATERS! The best! And chili! Don't forget!
I'm with Alli! I LOVE sweaters!!!!!
By the way- I tagged you on my blog! ;)
I love sweatshirt weather.
Post a Comment