"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Midnight Premier

What did I think of it? This I have been asking myself all morning long. The best way to describe my feelings...one thumb up, one thumb down. Somethings I was disappointed by, other things I loved.
Here we are:
Ultimately, I had a great girls night out and enjoyed the show.

4 comments:

RedWarthen said...

You girls are crazy! How long of a day was Friday? Did you get a nap:)

Joleen said...

No nap for me....but It was well worth the great girls night out with my good friends!!!
What no close up of my shirt?? ;D

Heather said...

I thought I would let you post the shirt, after all it was your chest! ;)
Nope no nap for me either, I was fine! Sleep? Who needs it?!

stylist to the stars said...

I am glad you guy had a great time.