"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley
~Gordon B. Hinckley
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
A quick thank you!
A quick thank you to everyone that has called/e-mailed/left messages to see what the heck was up with my lack of posting in the last week. We have all taken our turn with the stomach flu and at the same time I was fighting a very yucky cold kind of thing. It was no fun! In fact I was quiet miserable but we are feeling much better and are back to life. Thank you for all your kind thoughts...I have the best blog readers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry- I didn't call to see where you were!! I just called to bug you! ;D
Sorry I haven't called yet it has been crazy. I will cal soon :)
By no means was this post to make anyone feel bad. I just wanted to express my appreciation for those that did. Everyone is so great to me. Thank you!!!!
Post a Comment