"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, November 10, 2008

Hurray 5!

Here are some fun things about our daughter:

She can't wait to grow up (she always tells me about when she grows up, she's going to have her own house, her own car, her brother will come live with her, and "YOU'RE GOING TO BE SAD MOM but don't worry we'll come visit!")

She is a great big helper

Kind hearted

A great big sister

Loves to make up songs and sing them to her brother or anyone that will listen!

Happy birthday sweet girl!

7 comments:

Joleen said...

I'm so glad she's is feeling better for her birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Cutie!!!!
Tomorrow its MY turn! :D

Alli Blue said...

Happy Birthday Annie! Hope you had a very special day! :) The Blues!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

hey which email do you use for blogging? I am changing my site to private and want to send you an invite! Leave me a comment!!

stylist to the stars said...

I totally love this girl. She is really sweet and loving.

Have a great 5th birthday!

Gosfam said...

Hooray for 5!! I wish you still lived in the Palouse and our girls could be the best of friends :) Glad she is feeling better.

Becky said...

bloggin is a funny thing. I found a highschool friend in Kentuky just by clicking throug peoples blogs I knew. Wasn't even looking for her. It's good to hear from ya! Going to Camp Wooten? I'm planning on it even though I'll have a tiny one. Husband is coming with me to help. Your kids have grown so much since I saw them in March! What cuties!

Jane said...

Where did the last 5 years go?!? I mean really how can she be that old? Remember when we used to say, "I can't wait until she can talk and tell us what is going on in her head"?!? Sounds like she is letting you know for sure, what a sweetheart! Love you guys!