"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm striving to be...

I am STRIVING to be...

A great mom

A better wife

A good sister & friend

Juggler of life

True to myself

Kinder

Not offended

Less stubborn

A good example

More willing to reach out when struggling

In tune with the spirit

A life learner

I am striving to be the best that I can be!

3 comments:

RedWarthen said...

What a neat list. Now the trick is not too feel too overwhelmed by it. I love the scripture "line upon line, precept upon precept"
ps. You are doing a good job at being a good friend to me. Your smile and laugh make me happy:)

Joleen said...

You are a good example to me!!!
I'm striving to be...motivated to clean my house!! :D

stylist to the stars said...

I don't know if you know this or not but when I look at you you are all of those things and many more. I totally look at you and want some of your great qualities.
I am so glad that I know you and get to be a part of your life.