1. Classroom parties. My daughter had a Thanksgiving feast with their families today at school. It gave me the opportunity to meet and talk with her friends and to observe some of the things that they do each day.
2. A makeshift craft room. With Randy working from home currently, I have been kicked out of the office. Luckily, the sun room is heated so I have moved my many Christmas craft projects out there and am enjoying being able to soak up the rays while we work are little hands off!
3. One-on-one moments with my children. We had a crazy busy day today filled with appointments & errands and it was so nice to sit down with my son to play with him before he headed to bed. Then to take the daughter with me to run to the grocery store to get the last minute Turkey Day things using the list that she drew for us. We talked and talked tonight and I can honestly say that I was really sad when she HAD to go to bed.
4. My Blackberry. It is more than just a phone to me. It is my day planner, alarm clock, mp3 player, and has my to do lists & shopping lists on it. I feel lost if I ever leave the house without it!
5. DVR. Despite the crankiness that it may cause when it gets messed-up, it is a makes T.V. watching fit my schedule. I love being able to pause my show and come back to it and never need to rush home to watch my shows. The biggest issue I have now is that I can only record two things at once...what is a girl to do?!
No comments:
Post a Comment