"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Grateful Journal Day 5

1. Randy working from home. I'm so thankful that Randy has been able to work from home recently. It has been learning experience for all of us as we figure out how to make it work for all of our schedules but I love that he is just a room away from us all day. Now if I could remember to get all the things I need for the day out of the office before he "leaves" for work, like I said it's a learning experience!
2. A temp. vehicle registration. After a month of hassling leinholders & the DMV, we finally are making progress towards transferring titles and licensing our vehicles in Idaho. While they still have not got the title transferred, they did issue us a temp plate and take out WA plates off (our WA tabs expired last week). So I guess it's official...we are temporary Idahoans! Hopefully, we will be official in the next couple of weeks.
3. A washer machine. Can you imagine having to wash clothes by hand?
4. My creativity. I by no means am super creative but I'm thankful for the ability to mold my ideas into actual tangible objects.
5. Family. They mold me, inspire me, and push me to be the best that I can be!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve everyone!

1 comment:

Karen Tews Lien said...

Happy Thanksgiving Heather!