"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, November 24, 2008

Grateful Journal Day 3

1. Power tools. Without drills, sanders, and saws; projects would take so much more time and they would more than likely never get done around here.
2. Good Friends. I am very blessed to have great friends that always let me be myself and that dive into projects with me regardless of how crazy they maybe.
3. Great shopping options. I love, love, love all of the shopping options we have here in the Treasure Valley! The first few weeks we lived here, I don't think I ever had to go to the same store.
4. Our safety. I am thankful that my family makes it through the day in safety. We had our minor head bonks and pinched fingers today but we safe and together.
5. 409 Cleaner. I'm a clean freak, I'll admit it! I use the 409 everywhere multiple times a day.

1 comment:

Joleen said...

I'm thankful my good friends like to use power tools!!!! ;D
Hooray for palm sanders!! And a sun room to stay warm in! And kids that we can ignore- and they'll play nice for hours!