
There are things that make me sad, like being by ourselves for the holidays, not knowing when we will be able to go home again (it could be months), and the weather only getting colder but I'm choosing to look on the positive side of things because, let's face it, there are some good things coming up!
Here are some of the things that I'm looking forward to:
My little girl turning 5...how did that happen?!
Randy & I celebrating 6 yrs of being sealed together for Time and all Eternity!
Turkey sandwiches
Macy's Thanksgiving day parade
Getting the Christmas movies and music out
Randy not having to be at work at 4am on Black Friday! This will be Randy's first time not working it in 8 years!
The first time Black Friday shopping without the kids because Randy will be home!
The Twilight movie on the 21st
Nickelback's new album
season 6 of 90210 comes out on DVD on the 25th (just in time for Thanksgiving!)
HURRAY FOR NOVEMBER!!!
5 comments:
Oh, my heavens these pictures were fun to look at. Your elephant just makes me giggle and your princess is gorgeous! I love your list of things to look forward to - I'm giving a lesson on being Thankful tomorrow and that's a good list of things to be thankful for! I hope we can come there soon or that you can come here. We miss all of you!!
Those are great things to be thankful for. I am glad you had a good Halloween.
You forgot the most important one of all!!!! MY BIRTHDAY!!!
OK maybe its only the most important to me....but still! We'll have lots of fun!
Uhhh... you also forgot about the Twilight soundtrack, calanders, shirts, costumes...............................................;)
When does your daughter turn 5? Are daughter will be 5 this month too, on the 20th. Anyways is your daughter isn't in Kindergarten yet is she? Just thought of that, because Kendall hasn't started yet.
Oh and forgot to mention Cute elephant too.
Post a Comment