Partying with friends from our Wednesday playgroup.
Partying at school. They had a classroom party and then a school wide family night complete with trick-or-treating from classroom to classroom for school supplies (crayons, coloring books, pencils, etc.), pizza, and science experiments.

Awaiting her coach

On the way to the Ball...I mean party

Then trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. This was our first year not going home for the holiday (sigh) and the first year that we have actually gone house to house. We normally would do the Uptown and then the grandma's. The daughter didn't quite know what to do at first but was always very polite. She would say "trick-or-treat" as she knocked and them would just smile pretty when they answered.
We had a great time handing out candy and had an all time record number of trick-or-treaters ever! It could have something to do with the fact that Randy is normally the only one home in the years past (the kids & I would be in TC). I'm pretty much convinced that he would sit in the dark and pretend to not be home!
We hope you all had a safe and enjoyable Halloween!
2 comments:
Sorry we couldn't go with you guys, Tim didn't get home till almost 6:30, so we didn't head out till around 7! We had some pretty tired kiddos by the time we got home!
I LOVE her hair! I wish I could get my daughter's (not the twins'- its already curly) hair to do that. Its just SOOO thin and fine I can't get it to hold a curl for the life of me!
Very pretty Cinderella. Fun times!!
Post a Comment