"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 31, 2008

Off to camp I go



Well I am off to Wooten! I was looking through things while packing & discovered that this will be my 9th year teaching with them. How have I served all these years working with Don?! We have had some good times (& some really challenging ones) teaching our class & running so many activities up there. It will be a bit different this year as I am only going up to teach my classes for a couple days instead of being there from Sunday - Friday but am sure that it will be a good time. Wish me luck & good weather.





Randy is on his own with the kids while I am gone...kept him & the kids in your thoughts. He should be fine but this his first time overnight with both kids. It will be quite the adventure for all of them.

2 comments:

Gosfam said...

I am jealous. I wish I was there to go to Camp Wooten. What class do you teach? Have fun!! You will be surprised how well Randy will do with the kids. At least I was when Matt was left overnight with Kendall when I went to a youth conference :)

Karen Tews Lien said...

I love your new blog colors! Green is my favorite color!!!

Sounds like you have been busy - hope to see you soon.