"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 24, 2008

A hair cut...

After weeks of putting it off, my son got his first hair cut. He is already suffering from the no hair on top of his head, so hopefully cutting it will inspire it to grow. I was a little nervous about how he would react to the clippers but as usual, he could careless & particularly enjoyed playing with the cord (not so great but hey, it kept him distracted!).

Hear is a before picture (notice that he has a good inch of hair in the back yet hardly any on top...poor guy).


The haircut



The after (or almost)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you cut his hair! Sorry I am so late getting on your blog but val just sent me the link.
I love your blog sooo cute.
megan

mindsers said...

look at your cute little man! :)