
Thursday night I went to bed early with the beginnings of migraine, hoping that by taking some Excedrin & going to bed early it would go away & I would not have to deal with it. Boy was I WRONG!! When I woke up Friday morning it was in a full blown debilitating state. No matter how much medication I took, I could not get the edge off & found the best way to feel better was to curl up under a blanket to muffle the noise and block out all light.
Anyways, my husband was my knight and shining armor yesterday. For the first time in months, he got up with the kids, feed them, & entertained them. It was the first time in a very long time that I could not carry on with the normal daily activities & I am so grateful that he was able to be home all day with us. It is moments like this that I am reminded how great my husband can be & how wonderful my children are. THANK YOU RANDY!!
For anyone that cares, I am feeling much better this morning! Now I have the daunting task of doing all the things that I need to get done today as well as all those things that I was suppose to do yesterday. I had better get going, I have a lot to do!
2 comments:
My hubby has migraine issues too. So sweet of Randy to take over. I got a break this morning when I got to go to some Yard Sales with a friend for almost 4 hours. Crazy long time, but my husband didn't complain :)
oh, I'm so sorry Heather. I've only had a couple migraines, but they were miserable. Let me know if I can help out with anything.
Post a Comment