"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 24, 2008

In a bit of a funk

So I have been in quite the funk the last couple of weeks & I think that it is combination of so many things weighing me down. Between ear infections, a Lego being lodged up my duaghter's nose (I have no idea where it came from or how long it has been there), cranky kids, horribly cold weather, hardly seeing my husband, no idea what we are doing after graduation (which is only a month away!) & struggling to find baby sitters for the kids while I am gone next week, it is making me SO cranky. I appoligize to all those that I may have neglected or been short with & hope you will forgive me. : )

This week I am going to try a new approach; workout more, have a better attitude & make lists. Hopefully it works, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

Hey, thanks for the comment!!! I feel this way EVERYDAY!!! lol,, but seriously, working out for me helps to destress me! So hopefully it works for you too!!!! You sound like you had a few bad weeks!!! Sickness always makes things 10 times worse!!! Take care!