(My daughter was so proud of her Daddy being apart of the "exbo" that she had to take a picture of him from the top of the stairs at the Kibbie Dome. It was quite the challenge to find him from way up there but she did it!)He was able to get us tickets, so the kids & I spent the evening wondering around with him. We had a great time getting out of the house despite the kids not totally being better & even stopped by Wingers for some dinner with Randy's good friend Jesse. We scored some family swim passes & cool CF light bulbs for free and spend a lot of time playing with the new Hondas. I seriously have to restrain myself from buying new cars...its one of the things that I am always working on. I actually have owned my current car for 3 1/2 yrs now! The longest I have ever kept a car...good job Heather!
No comments:
Post a Comment