"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A baby shower book

So I made this to minibook for my sister's baby shower. It was a lot of fun to make & I think she liked it. It included current news headlines, places to record her pregnancy, places for her guests to leave advice & wishes, a place to record all of the gifts she receive (& a place mark when she sends thank yous), as well as places to place pictures of the shower and pockets for cards & such. I really think this one came out cute & I totally loved it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT gift idea. I'm going to make myself this gift with my next baby! Love it!!!