"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, March 2, 2008

A crazy week


What a crazy week we have had! Both kids had make up swimming lessons, thanks to the horrible weather we had a month ago, putting us at the pool what felt like every night this week. The kids love it but I have to admit I am looking forward to the two-week break we have coming up. Thank you WSU!! Randy has been super busy (& a bit stressed) with midterms & group projects but luckily the end is getting close ! Yey, for being half way through the last semester! I spent the week attending meetings (one with the county that was Totally intimading! I am now a parent repersenitive on the county infant/toddler services board.), running lots of errands, finishings a few projects & shuttling everyone back & forth. I some how managed to complete some more scrapbook pages & met a friend for lunch. Wow!! Now it is on to another week filled with just as much, if not more, stuff to do. Wish me luck! ; )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are one busy lady! Maybe it was good that we cancelled our enrichment group and rescheduled. :) I can't wait to get together with you.

Shawna said...

I love this pic of Joshua! Sorry you have been so busy, hopefully things will settle down soon.

Anonymous said...

Cute!