"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A disappointment...

disappointment
I was so excited for this movie to come out being the Beattle fan that I am. By no means do I claim to know endless trivia about them or could I even tell you who wrote which songs but I do love their music (making me a fan, right?).

I was SO disappointed by it,that we actually turned it off half way through & never came back to it. It seemed more like a bunch of very cool music videos they attempted to string together to make a movie. Plot sucked! On the other hand, the music was awesome. So awesome that I want to get the soundtrack. : )

2 comments:

mindsers said...

OK as soon as you accept this movie is a 90 minute music video, you'll love it. Not to mention...um hello hot actor!! I own it, I watch it over and over.
P.S.
The soundtrack is fantastically fun.

Mandy said...

Good to know. I like other people to watch the bad movies first and then tell me, so I don't have to learn the hard way. Umm....your blog makes me jealous. You are so crafty! I wish to someday be half as crafty as you. I love your quilt! Will you teach me how???? And all of your scrapbooking stuff! Genius! You are fabulous!