"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The quilt

I totally love the way this came out!! I made it for my sister's baby & it was my first none strip quilt. I love how different it is & all of the circles that build on each other. I will admit though, that at times I wished I had made another pin wheel quilt as it would have been a heck of a lot easier. I am glad I stuck with it because it is so cute!
The front
The back (I am not sure which side I like more)

Can you see all of the circles? I love them!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heather, I am WAY impressed. Will you teach me how to make this?? I quilt, but I've always been intimidated when it comes to using circles. Did you hand quilt it?

Hagen Family said...

Hey Heather,

LOVE THE QUILT!!! I have a wedding ring quilt template that I have always wanted to use and make, But never have tried. I love it. You did a great job.

Leslie