"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I AM BACK!!!

Like a bad dream, I have returned! I survived a crazy week filled with awesome kids, old friends, a ton of driving & now am scrambling to get everything back to the normal. I ended up driving up to Wooten REALLY early Tuesday morning but had to come back Wednesday night due to having no sitter Thursday (a really long frustrating story).
I took a ton of pictures in between things & got some really cool pictures for the school yearbook. I wish I could post them but feel that it is not okay to post student pictures on here. So below are some fun pictures of the staff:


Warning: BUCKLE UP, it's a long one!


The annual Don & Heather "teaching" picture...really we do teach!

Proof that we do work...I actually got the flags folded perfectly (no strips showing at all) two nights in a row!

The AWESOME kitchen staff


The pastry chefs...they are amazing & a cute couple.

Enjoying the great food. For real...I am not being sarcastic...it's all made from scratch.

My mom & I enjoying a moment together (what a horrible picture of me, why am I standing so frumpy?)Don "the hula king" and Bob
Jim at campfire...I have no idea what he was doing...
Ted...being Ted...
Can you believe that amount of snow still in base camp?! The guys actually had to shovel things out before the kids got there.
Super fun girls...Becky & Kristina...watch out Wooten we WILL be back

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?...




Lisa "helping" the kids fish

No comments: