"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Where did all of these clothes come from??

Now I know that I fell a week behind on the laundry but where did all of these clothes come from?! This is the question that I have been asking all day! We are only a family of four...I can't image the amount of clothes a larger family generates!

2 comments:

Wendy Christensen said...

WOW! That is a crazy amount of laundry :) - It's nice to know we are not along on the 'laundry planet' ...

Wendy Christensen said...

typo - alone not along. WE need spell check on this blogger thing! I'm Erica's sister (big sister).