"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's a girl! Congrats Krissy & Merit

My little sister finally had her baby Sunday. She was 10 days overdue & had really had it with being pregnant! She weighed in at 9lbs, 2 oz. & is 20 inches long. The exact size that Krissy was...how crazy is that?




It is killing me that I couldn't be there & that I haven't been able to work out a time to get home to see her. Just when I thought that we had all gotten over the latest cold that had been circulating our house, it comes back around. We take our vitamins, wash our hands constantly, & our house always has the overwhelming smell of Lysol (I can be a bit of a germ freak :) ) What the heck? We have HAD IT with the colds!!!!

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

What a cute baby. I don't really know your sister, but pass on to her that she did good :)