"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Have a bit of sympathy

So we have all been fighting colds and the kids have been dealing with ear infections and such for what feels like forever. On Thursday it was my turn. I woke up with horrible ear pain, took some Motrin & went about my day but by Friday morning I had had enough. I was convinced that something was really wrong, turns out I only had an ear infection. That's right...the same thing that my kids have been dealing with! Now I am feeling like the world's worst mom. I never have given my kids any more sympathy for ear infections than a cold but now I have a whole new perspective... Ear infections are Horrible!!!

[Don't worry, we have been taking our antibiotics & are all beginning to feel better...although my hearing is still not the same.]

No comments: