To save myself from anwsering the same questions over & over again, this is our the plan for the weekend (you can all still call...I promise I am not being beast :) Just trying to make sure the same info is given to everyone.)
Sleeping Arangements:
Val & Duane - the spare room
Ryan & Megan - the office (w/ air mattress)
Mindy - has reserved the couch months ago (which Randy has always said is quite comfy)
Melanie, Richie, & Linda - have prime living room floor space
**Everyone needs to bring there own pillows or make arrangements (sorry but I don't have extras).
The Menu:
Friday
Dinner - Asian chicken salads
Treat - Chocolate fondue (yummy!)
Saturday
Breakfast - Costco Muffins & fruit
Lunch - cursant deli sandwiches & salads
Dinner - Taco bar
Treat - Costco cake (I am SO excited!)
Sunday
Breakfast - Muffins, pastries, & fruit
Lunch - leftovers
The Activites:
Friday
*I have to make a run down to Clarkston to pickup the food in the afternoon.
*Hang out & enjoy the only nice day we are forcasted to have during the weekend.
*Play games & enjoy chocolate fondue in the evening.
Saturday
*Wander campus & town in the AM
*Graduation @ 3pm (we need to be there no later than 2:30)
*Eat food, play games, laugh, & be together. (it will be a blast!)
Sunday
*I have no idea...we will figure it out when we know what everyone's plans are.
Hope this covers everything. We still have plenty of space, if you are still wanting to come. The bathtubs & hallways are still empty or heck bring a tent! I think it will be a fun weekend & I really want to make it a big deal after all Randy has worked so hard for this!
3 comments:
Heather, we can't wait to see you and Randy. We are going to bring Al. When we talked about it there was no holding her back. We are going to try and be there around 11:00 or 11:30. Call if you need anything. Love, Megan
You're so organized, I love it!! Can't wait to see you guys! :)
You are so cute Heather. That is such a great idea to just put an "itinerary" out there for everyone to see. I'm sure that helps solve a lot of problems. And everyone is going to LOVE the chocolate fondue...I sure did---yum, yum. Oh, did you happen to find one of Lilly's sippy cups hanging around your house? We're missing one that's the only place that I can think of leaving one. Happy Graduation weekend. I'm so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment