"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

An organizing tip

Here's an organizing idea that I came up with today out of frustration:

Do you have receipts everywhere yet can't find the one you need when the stupid toaster stops working shortly after buying it?

I've come up with a solution!

Get yourself once of those accordion folders designed to hold coupons (I found mine for a $1 at Target). Organize your receipts by store, added a label with the store name (I only did the 5 stores that I regularly shop at and then made a misc. one for the other once in awhile stores), throw in the receipts, and your done. Now you know where to find them and your cabinets/purse/draw are clutter free!

(Sorry no picture again...I've been moved to a new computer with vista that doesn't like my camera. GRUMPY!)

2 comments:

Joleen said...

Great idea!!!!

stylist to the stars said...

I totally need that. I never can find my recipts.