"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I've been tagged multiple times by multiple people on both Facebook and blogs to do this list and how could I resist making a list (I love list!).
So here you go: 25 things you more than likely don't care to know about me!
1. I never feel like I have enough time to do anything.
2. I love all colors (they all have a place)
3. I drink one diet Coke a day (it's my vice)
4. I have absolutely no will power when it comes chocolate chip cookies. I mean it, I'll eat them all!
5. I lost 30 lbs three years ago yet can't seem to loose 10 more.
6. I like to being self-reliant
7. I have to get outside everyday even if it's just to get the mail or I feel like I've lost touch with the world.
8. I have a hard time letting go of things that I feel very passionate about.
9. I tap danced from the age of 5 until I was 17 and want to get back into it again.
10. I love cleaning products.
11. I can't stand clutter
12. I clean our bathrooms twice a week
13. I'm constantly making lists
14. Sometimes I put something I've already done on my to do list just so I can cross it off...
15. I work best at my kitchen counter where I can stand (plus it has good lighting)
16. I can't sit down and watch a show without having something to work on. Such as folding clothes, scraping, sorting bills, checking my e-mail, organizing something, etc....it drives my husband CRAZY!
17. I'm most productive during the day
18. But I'm a night owl.
19. I sleep on the right side and hug the edge no matter what size bed I'm in.
20. I'm opinionated (big shocker, I know!)
21. I enjoy cooking and baking as long as it's in my kitchen.
22. I love to clean out closets and cabinets especially when I have no emotional connections to the stuff.
23. My dream job is to have the Early Childhood Education Specialist position, however, it would require me to finish my degree...
24. I'm currently doing the photo a day for a year (Project 365) challenge and so far haven't missed a day.
25. I love to read a good book while in a really hot bubble bath especially when my hubby gets it all set up for me without me asking because he notices how crazy I'm feeling.

Wow, that's random information!

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

Okay I sleep on the same side and do the same thing, I also love cooking and baking. I also can't stand to be doing nothing while watching TV, and my hubby is also annoyed by this :) Thanks for sharing. I love reading these.