"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, January 25, 2009

A new title


I've decided my new title when asked my occupation will be "Domestic Diva". No more boring homemaker or SAHM (Stay at home mom), after all it is by no means a boring job! It sounds sassy and fun and may even start some fun conversations.

3 comments:

Joleen said...

I LOVE it!!!
Can I be one too?

stylist to the stars said...

Sign me up for that job! I want it too.

Gosfam said...

Good One!! I am applying for that.