"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Krystal's wedding

Here are so of the promised pictures of Krystal's wedding...

I was the maid of Honor but felt more like the old maid. There is an eight year age difference between me & the best man. oh, well. I thought I look pretty good for my age ;
A beautiful flower girl with princess hair thanks to Megan :)
Mom & her girls...we have had some good times togetherThe fam minus Randy...he had to stay in home to go to school (only one more year!)Having a breakdown right before the wedding started ("I just want to have dinner and go to bed...") Luckily we where able to calm her down...
Moments later she is all smiles again. Can you say DRAMA!!!

1 comment:

mindsers said...

so sweet! she has got to be the cutest little flower girl I've ever seen! :)