"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hurray for Thursdays!!!

I love Thursday evenings! The day is always crazy and normally involves grocery shopping and shuttling Randy & the kids everywhere but as soon as night falls... it is my time! I get the honor of working out & gabbing lots with my buddy Randi.. love ya ; )... and to make it better the hilarious shows The Office, 30 Rock, & Scrubs are on. Really, how could you be in a bad mood after watching these shows? Yeah...now I am recharged and ready to tackle my growing to do lists.

2 comments:

Karen Tews Lien said...

I love The Office!

Wendy said...

Your blog title is driving me crazy! I'm pretty sure I just watched whatever movie (or read whatever book) you're referencing...do me a huge favor and post to my blog where you got it? --W (I work at the mOscow Paper Pals...so you can find my blog off the Paper Pals blog)