"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Here's what I did tonight...what did you do?




I spent the evening with the gals at Paper Pals. We had a blast chatting & creating our Christmas cards together. Aren't they SO cute? I bet you can't wait to get yours. : )


I have spent the last couple weeks working on Christmas presents for everyone and it has been killing me not being able to share what I have been up to with all of you. I am not sure what has been harder; not sharing my projects or resisting giving the gifts now! I love making things for people (especially our family) but have the hardest time not giving it as soon as it is done. Maybe I should procrastinate more so that I would not have to wait as long. : )

1 comment:

Karen Tews Lien said...

Hi Heather! So glad you had a good time at the class. We had such a great group of ladies, it was fun getting to know everyone!