Just yesterday I was telling Randy that the Palouse had grown on me and I would not be apposed to staying in the area...I am talking that back and now am requesting some where warm.
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "
~Gordon B. Hinckley
~Gordon B. Hinckley
Monday, November 19, 2007
A cold day in...
I guess winter is really here! : ( If you can't guess I am not much for the winter weather. I took this picture at around 1pm this afternoon and believe it or not the fog was significantly worse when we got up this morning Yes, it really was this dark! Despite the cold, snow, fog, lack of sun & ice roads we actually had a good day and got lots done. Now as I look out the window, the fog is gone but once again it is snowing. I'm guessing that this stuff is not going anywhere soon. If only I had remembered to pickup my snow tires from my parents house last time I was in the Tri-Cities...guess it will make the week more exciting...maybe we will be luck enough to have it clear up by Friday so we can still get home for the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment