"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, November 18, 2007

friends & fun...

I have had a GREAT weekend filled with more gift making, girly chats, watching Ocean's Thirteen (can you say YUMMY!!!), trying new recipes that all turned out delicious (I will post those later), relaxing, enjoying my kids & actually scrapping (which I had not done in months).


I was luckily enough to have my best friend Jane in town for the second weekend in a row! We have been friends since we were 3 years old and needless to say have been through alot together. I miss her so much now that she has graduated and move back to the Tri-Cities. My house always fills a little empty without her around (rarely was there a day we where not together). Needless to say we have done crazy things and share many tears & laughs together. I have already informed her that she had better be ready to move wherever Randy gets a job because this whole living in different towns thing is not working for me!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Funny how in pics I am always on the right!!! FUNNY! I had a comment typed out already and it deleted it, GRRRR. Thanks for a fun weekend of girl talks, and teaching scrapbook classes!!! I couldn't ask for a better best friend of over 20 years!! Love ya, and ditto on the warm weather request!! let me know which direction we are going!!! Love ya, take care

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

Heather, that is just the cutest set of pictures ever!!!!! You and Jane are so adorable in them all!!!