"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. "

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I carry...

"You can tell a lot about a woman by the contents of her purse"

So what does my purse tell about me? I am a mom...my make-up bag & movie tickets have been replaced with games, coloring supplies & diapers...I am suddenly realizing that gone are the days of having a purse for looks rather than function...but with that have come new challenges...a new chapter of my life.




These are the pages I made this weekend to document this transition in my life. Jane, Mindi, & I all did a page about our purses. It was so funny to see that the quote is very true! While we all had the basics, keys, phone, wallet, license...we also had many different things that directly related to our lives here & now.
Note: I promise these pages look much better in person. The lighting today was HORRIBLE!

No comments: