Happy Halloween to you all! The kids have been sick the last couple of day and were not feeling well enough to go trick-or-treating tonight (okay by me, it was way to cold!). Luckily we attended a ton of Halloween parties this past weekend so we have had plenty of treats and fun. My daughter was totally fine with not going out as long as she could still dress up & could give out the candy. She was however, very disappointed that we only had one group of kids come by before she went to bed.I even let her stay up way past her bed time hoping that more would come by, but of course, within 20 minutes of her going to bed, we had 20 kids come by and they were even young kids. I guess what she doesn’t know wont hurt her?! BTW...I can not stand teenage trick-or-treaters…go figure! The kids that did come by scored big too because I did not want any of the candy leftover. I was seriously giving out hand fulls. We hope that you have all had a fun and safe evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment